Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Bought a new camera.

So I got a new Camera on friday. it's got film in it... I was like a reporter all weekend. It's fun taking photos and not looking at the display to see if you are going to keep the shot or not. It is a nice pleasant surprize, kinda like christmans when you get the film back from the developers.
below are a few that I have taken and ran through photoshop. I have a ton more that I will be working on the next few days. Enjoy!

this one I took sitting at the Sunday booth this weekend. There was a girl walking around handing out flowers to people. we stuck some in the seat tube of the frame that was being displayed. I think it turned out pretty well.


Everyone... I would like to introduce you to Brianna. she is in the know and has her mitts in the industry as well. she posts comments on my blog. she rides a mountain bike and when I met her she rode a BMX bike. (stil does but not that often).... I think she is conveying her disgust for me trying to take candid shots of her and Dustin chatting it up...


Pool. Sunday night we ended up at the Triple Rock for Dre days. it was Dr. Dre's Birthday on sunday so they celebrate with 40's of old E and a good mix of Dre.... we didn't make it to the venue because Duane from Hawaii and myself were running shit on the pool table.

Fucking Paris....... not hilton. just some punk from paris. I don't recall her name, I do remember her telling me, in a very hard to understand accent that she has been here for some time now raising her kids. She was loud, in your face, and tough as nails. those tall spikes on her shoulders are drywall anchors. I think that her jacket weighed more than she did.






2 comments:

brianna said...

gross photo.

i like it. ha.

iTod said...

the flower one turned out pretty good ...
I am happy with that one.