Wednesday, February 21, 2007

so many shoes so little time

Shoes as some of you may know are something that I find really fun. weather it's shopping for them. trying them on. or buying them.....


I just won these lovely green ones on ebay. should be coming soon.
this is an example of a pair of shoes I would get but not wear. simply for the fact that they have graphics on them. I like them but the graphics would be too hard to match an outfit to.


these Bison dunks were the most expensive at the time I was shopping on ebay. $400.00 was the price for these. they are a dead stock and only a few were made in this colorway.
the above ones are just sexy... I loke these a ton. these will go for well over a $ 100.00 shit maybe even $200.00 I am not even going to try. I will check as the auction is ending.......
These however I hope I do win. Look at them.... Tiffany blue with black patten leather. the leather looks to be an alligator pattern. maybe I will win the auction maybe I won't. We'll see.

someday I hope to oppen my own store front that specializes in these rare hard to find Nike's and other vintage and hard to find shoes. dreams dreams dreams *sigh*.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

dam i will help u open that shoe store lol i want to do that to n open up a skatepark lol u wanna help me do that n ill help u open up that shoe store hahhahahah :P