Wednesday, February 14, 2007

a few photos....

I recently got photoshop (thank you limewire) and I have been playing with it trying to figure out how to use the damn thing. It's a tough thing to learn for someone that hasn't used it before. Needless to say I didn't get very good at it in the three nights I played with it. I did however figure out how to add borders and turn photos to black and white..... oooh me smart... below are a couple of photos I took with my point and shoot. I turned them B&W and adjusted the contrast and brightness until I thought they looked good.

enjoy
The above picture has to be my favorite photo right now. it was taken on a timer on one of Jill and I first dates. on that night she discovered my dart throwning skills and accepted defeat like a true professional. after we closed down the steak and ale... sounds funny I know. we headed over to this sports bar(it was close) and we sat got some food and a drink or two. We had a ton of fun that night, we always do. So the photo was taken towards the end of the night. just before we got our food. I like this photo because you can see the emotion in Jills face. She is happy and it shows. When she is happy I am happy.

The above photo was taken on another date night... keep in mind our date nights happen to fall on a wednesday night. this was the scene as soon as we walked into the bar. CC Club was the venue for this evening. Again fun time were had and we made it home safely. it's been awhile since we have gone out for a night on the town. I owe her big so it will happen soon. tequila, cheap beer and a priceless lady on my side. what a way to spend the evening.


I love taking photos of Jill when she least expects it. I always get a good reaction out of her witch always leads in to an awesome photo. I think this one she was getting ready to punch me in the gut. I love this lady. there is so much about her that I have yet to discover and at the same time I feel like I have known her my whole life. Jill is all kinds of awesome....

Like I said I just obtained Photoshop and I will be getting better at it the more I play with it. I am sure there will be more posts containing what I have learned.

Now playing: Bob Marley- one love

3 comments:

brianna said...

I love being one of the only ones who leaves comments. it makes me feel special. and by special i mean totally lame. if you need help figureing out photoshop let me know, although my skills with it arnt nearly as good as they could be. Use the help menu, it's better than most and walks you step by step through stuff.

also, that first photo of you and jill. I LOVE it. totally.

Shelly said...

Jeezus Todd!!! Rename this blog:

ALL THINGS JILL.

Me and Brianna wanna see pictures of your cute friends!!

iTod said...

shit man what are you talking about.

it's winter.... no riding.
it's cold.... no going out.
it's money consuming..... no partying..

this blog is about my daily happenings... right now there isn't much happening except Jill. deal with it.

sheesh.