Friday, May 18, 2007

at least she is having fun in the sun.....

So Jill left for Cali on tuesday night.... after a half an hour delay in Minneapolis she made to LA and to a personal Driver with her name on a sign and everything.
she went to visit her friend Heidi (frankie rayder) and her fiance Flea.

yeah she is hobnobbing it with the stars in Malibu... maybe Jamie Kennedy will be around with his gangsta swagger..... not..

I have been occupying my time with a pencil and a blank sheet of paper. trying to come up with different ideas to transfer over to paint. I am going to be contributing in anyway that I can to my friends webzine. www.nearnorthzine.com it's a mix of BMX, Photography, and art.. cut and paste that... the link stuff doesn't work

I will put up sketches when I get the time as well. I might even write a tory or two about something or another.

but for now I miss the hell out of Jill. I can't wait til tuesday when I get to see her lovely smile again.

meanwhile I will be art-ing it up......

No comments: