Tuesday, May 8, 2007

approaching 100 viewers...

I am getting closer to the ranks of professional bloggers Shelly and I am sure everyone else but me. 100 readers, wow I am so happy I could give a speach. I will save you the agony.


Saturday May 12th I go in for my tattoo. (again) looks like my quarter sleeve will come closer to being completed. Finally!. I know for a fact I won't stop there though. Once I win the Lottery, or once those checks start piling up in the mail slot I will continue to get more work done.

I have been toying around with the idea of getting some portraits done of my kids. I don't want them all serious like I was thinking more of a candid shot where they are acting like dorks or something to that effect.
nothing too large, but big enought to get proper detail in there.

now to find a portrait tattoo-ist...
if you know of one or perhaps you loyal reader might be one yourself? shoot me an email

idigbmx@gmail.com


for now I will even out my evilness with a little angelic art for my body....

I need to get balanced. too much evil not enough good. that'll change though.

No comments: