Tuesday, April 24, 2007

a riding photo...


I got to ride this weekend.. it feels good to be outside. not a ton has been going on lately just a lot of working and kid stuff. Jill is awesome as usual. My trip to North Carolina is shaping up. it looks like it will take place in may. the 16th through the 20th. NYC was canceled. I am bummed about that. instead I am flying into Portland Oregon to spend a few days there visiting shops and riding some concrete.... end of June.
but for now... I will be enjoying riding my bike and cruising my motorcycle.
ooooh I almost forgot. Jill's cabin... I know she doens't own it personally but that is all I know it as. Jill's cabin, the time is nearing that we will be able to spend a bit of time up there on the weekends. I am looking forward to that, however not as much as my kids are. Mya loves to swim, Nathan wants to see the stars through his telescope. me too. I love summer and I hate winter.
but I love all of you. my readers all 42 of you.

No comments: