Thursday, March 8, 2007

fuck you winter....









That's what I have to say about that...fuck off winter.
your boy is chillin (not literally) in Florida right now. I actually broke a sweat walking to the car.

Emily and I are here for work but we made time after work to take a trip to the beach check the photos....


here is a washed up jellyfish. I have never seen one of these in person. it was quite a site...
I can't seem to get away from drifts, back home it's snow drifts and here it's sand drifts. That's Emily freaking out on how damn warm it is......


I am going to ride my bike now.... more later....

3 comments:

brianna said...

you are quite lucky, sir. Although it's about 40 degrees here, which feels like summer haha.

Shelly said...

yeah... that beach sure looks nice. That jelly fish made my skin crawl... eewwe!

B Rose said...

Looks like a Portuegese Man-o-war, that's a badass jelly fish.