Friday, March 16, 2007

check out what I have been checking out.








this is a site that showcases different street art from around the world. I have been checking this site out for a couple of weeks now. I have found a ton of other sites through this one that sparked my interests as well.

like this one.




this site is cool. someone in london hand paints these little guys and gals and places them randomly throughout the city. they are photographed then left to fend for themselves. I am thinking of buying a couple of prints for my apartment. some of them are really interesting.
things are getting back to normal around here. my next stop.... North Carolina..... then NYC...
but first, I am going to pick up my motorcycle this weekend. you know the one I told yous about a few posts earlier.



No comments: